The SingleCare prescription savings card:
Louisiana Association of United Ways and member United Ways are proud to partner with SingleCare (formerly FamilyWize) to provide community members with access to affordable prescription medications, ensuring greater health and financial stability.
- No registration or eligibility requirements. Use it right away!
- Always free to use by everyone—just show it to the pharmacist
- Save up to 80% on 10,000+ prescription medications
- Accepted at major pharmacy chains nationwide
- Sign up on SingleCare.com for additional member savings
- Works whether you’re insured or underinsured
- Unlimited uses
It is free and easy to save on prescriptions...here is how to get your card today:
- Text "family" to 700700 to receive a card on your phone (Message and data rates may apply. SingleCare Terms and Conditions)
- Download the free SingleCare mobile app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
SingleCare negotiates fair drug prices directly with major pharmacies like CVS, Walmart, and Walgreens. They pass the savings onto members, free of charge.
- To start saving with SingleCare, a member just needs to show the savings card to their pharmacist every time they fill a prescription at a participating pharmacy. The discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
Members can use their card as often as they want. Cards do not expire. Cards may also be used for family members’ prescriptions and shared with friends.
Click here to learn more about the SingleCare program.